CS-530 Carbon / Sulfur Determinator
The CS-530 is designed for the rapid simultaneous determination of carbon and sulphur in coal, coke, oil. ashes, catalysts, lime, gypsum, soils, rubber, leaves, soot, tobacco, waste, sand, glass etc.
The CS-530 features a microcontroller, a high temperature resistance furnace up to 1550 degrees Celsius and solid state infrared detectors with auto zero and auto range control.
- Four Solid state infrared cells
- Infrared paths made of gold
- No halogen trap required
- Fractional analysis of free and bound carbon and sulphur
- Separation of organic and inorganic carbon
- Separation of sulfides and sulfates
- Electronic gas flow control
- PC controlled
An optional TIC module will alternatively analyse TIC (Total Inorganic Carbon) and TC (Total Carbon).
For a busy laboratory, an optional auto-loader can provide hours of unattended operation. The CS-530 combined with the TIC module and the autoloader is essentially Eltra’s newest Carbon Sulfur Analyzer, the Helios.