In the brochure “Solutions for Additive Manufacturing & Powder Injection Molding”, the 6 companies present their offering
The rapidly advancing technology of additive manufacturing opens new possibilities for producing highly sophisticated, often miniaturized, light parts which could not be manufactured by conventional methods.
Quality control of the raw materials, as well as of the manufactured parts, is where the solutions provided by the Verder Scientific companies come into play.
- In the brochure “Solutions for Additive Manufacturing & Powder Injection Molding”, the 6 companies present their offering:
- Particle characterization of metal powders with Dynamic Image Analysis – RETSCH Technology
- Elemental analysis of metal powders and metal parts produced by additive manufacturing – ELTRA
- Heat treating powder injection molded & additive manufactured parts – CARBOLITE GERO
- Sieving and pulverization of metal powders and parts – RETSCH
- Materialographic preparation of specimens produced by 3D printing technologies – ATM
- Hardness testing in powder metallurgy – QNESS