NEW, faster handheld XRF analyser – X-MET7000 eXpress
The NEW X-MET7000 eXpress delivers the high performance needed when measuring trace elements without compromising on time. The X-MET7000 eXpress includes Oxford Instruments’ 40 kV X-ray tube and high resolution, high count rate Silicon-drift detector (SDD).
Our new portable XRF analyser benefits from:
- Accurate analysis with lower limits of detection
- Improved precision (repeatability)
- Faster analysis time to increase productivity
- Largest alloy grade library on the market for accurate grade identification
- Flexible and powerful data download for results, spectra – download reports directly onto a USB memory stick, or onto a PC/laptop/tablet, using USB connection or WiFi
- The X-MET7000 eXpress analyses, verifies and screens materials up to 4 times faster than the X-MET7000 QuickSort.
This handheld XRF analyser is the ideal tool for quick analysis; as required in the scrap, PMI and the environmental testing industries.
Increase productivity and profitability with the X-MET7000 eXpress XRF analyser from Oxford Instruments.